Welcome to the Executive Yuan’s Universal Economic Result-sharing Cash Remittance Website (hereinafter “this Website”), where your privacy will be respected and protected. To help you understand how this Website collects, processes, uses, and protects the personal information you provide, please fully read and understand the following information:
Scope of Application of the Privacy Statement:
- This Privacy Statement (hereafter “this Statement”) is applicable to the collection, processing, utilization, and protection of the personal information involved in your electronic applications and reporting services (hereafter “this service”) at this Website and the software provided by this Website. It is not applicable to the websites of government institutions that are linked to the functions of this service.
- The Ministry of Finance, R.O.C. (hereinafter “the Ministry”), has commissioned Financial Information Service Co., Ltd. and Trade-Van Information Services Co., Ltd. to establish and assist in the operations and maintenance of this Website. During the operation and maintenance period, all websites linked from this service, whether they are independently managed by governmental institutions across all ranks and throughout Taiwan, or jointly managed with other agencies, groups, enterprises, or with this service, all websites have their own dedicated privacy policies, and this Website is not jointly or severally liable for any responsibility. When you use such websites, the privacy policies of the said websites will prevail regarding the protection of personal information.
Collection of Personal Information:
- When a user is requested to provide personal information when using this service, you will need to provide your national ID number or permanent resident number, financial institution account number, NHI card number, and any other information that you enter on this Website as needed by the specific case handling.
- The types of personal information that are retained by this service are legally disclosed on the Personal Data Protection section of this Website and available for your query.
- This Website will record information including the IP address that the user uses to connect to this Website, login time, and the web pages browsed on this Website. Such information is provided to the government for comprehensive analysis of website traffic and network behavior analysis in order to enhance the service quality of this Website. In addition, this Website only analyzes the behavior of the users as a whole, and does not engage in individual user analysis.
- This service is obligated to protect the privacy of all users. It does not modify or delete your personal information and files, except with your prior consent or as legally required to do so.
Options Regarding Personal information:
When you need to verify your identification in order to carry out various services, this service will request you to provide your personal information. You may refuse to provide your personal information, but this may cause this service to be incapable of handling specific services for you.
The Use of Personal Information:
This service will never provide any of your personal information to any group, individual, or private enterprise, except in case of any of the following circumstances:
- To coordinate with legal investigation from a judicial unit.
- To coordinate with research or use from relevant authority based on functional needs.
- Prior consent to share your personal information has been granted by you.
- Legal Obligations: This service will comply with laws, orders, summons, rulings, judgment, and penalty requests of the Republic of China, and provide suitable information to legal institutions when necessary. This may include your personal information.
- Analysis and Research Purpose: In case your information needs to be used by this service in statistical analysis or research reporting purpose, your personal information will first go through proper de-identification (through masking, code injection, compartmentalize, and K-anonymity etc.), making it impossible to identify the subject.
The Sharing of Personal Information: This service will never sell, exchange, or lease any of your personal information to any group or individual.
Browse, Correction, and Deletion of Personal Information:
When performing various services, you have the right to browse your personal information, or to request for the correction or deletion of such information. Before processing such requests, the Ministry will request the user or the applicant to verify his or her identification, and to specify the information to be browsed, corrected, or deleted.
Accuracy of Personal Information: When processing your personal information, this service will strictly abide by the purpose of the information collection and this Statement, or the contents of any applicable specific Service Statement. This service will refer to the data collection, storage, and processing practice from other public agencies to ensure that only the personal information that will either cater to or improve the execution of this service’s legal duties are collected, stored, and processed. This service will adopt reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy, completeness, and immediacy of the personal information that it processes; however, it also relies on the principal to update or correct his or her personal information when necessary.
This service will adopt proper security measures to prevent unauthorized information browsing, tampering, disclosing, or damaging, which includes conducting internal review over its information collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures. It also uses physical security measures to prevent unauthorized access to the personal information files retained by this service.
Self Protection Measures:
- Please maintain proper safekeeping over your personal information and to avoid the provision of personal information to unrelated parties or other institutions. Please log out after using various service functions provided by this service on this Website. It is also recommended that you do not share a computer with others or use a public computer to prevent others from reading your personal information or mail.
- When using this Website, user conduct should comply with domestic and foreign legal requirements, and to bear full responsibility to all occurrences caused by failure to follow relevant rules.
When you use this service via the Internet by using IT equipment, please fully read and comprehend the following information regarding Cookies:
- Cookies are brief information a browser enters into the user’s disc so that the server could identify the preferences of different users. Though Cookies will identify a user’s computer, you can choose to modify your acceptance level of Cookies in your browser. If you choose to reject all Cookies, you may not be able to use certain customized services as normal.
- To provide better and more customized services, as well as to make it easier for you to engage in personalized, interactive activities, the Cookies will be written upon your registration or log in, and its status will be modified when you log out.
Amendments to this Statement:
- Due to the changes in social, environmental, and legal environment, or advancement in technology, this service will adopt the latest technology and laws and regulations to protect your privacy and personal information. It will also regularly review whether this service complies with this Statement; therefore, this service will amend and announce this Statement as needed.
- To protect your rights and interests, in case of any change to the rights given to you by this Statement, this Website will also revise and announce its contents in Latest Information.
- Effective date for all versions of this Statement is labeled on the top right corner. The Ministry will also store the versions of this Statement. You are also asked to check this Statement at any time.
Consultation and Remedies for Privacy Protection: Should you have any question regarding this Statement, other privacy management, or the use of personal information by this service, please call our “1988” customer hotline.
- I .