How to Receiveback home
To accelerate the process of the universal cash remittance, for citizens who already receive government subsidies or pensions, the fund will be directly remitted to their respective accounts through existing allocation channels. No application is required. The remittance will be paid to the account on April 6, 2023.
Those eligible for direct government remittance include the following persons:
- Individuals receiving labor insurance benefits (including Old-Age Pension Benefits of Labor Insurance, Permanent Disability Pension of Labor Insurance, and Survivor Pension of Labor Insurance)
- Individuals receiving labor occupational accident insurance benefits (including Permanent Disability Pension of Labor Occupational Accident Insurance and Survivor Pension of Labor Occupational Accident Insurance).
- Individuals receiving national pension (including Old-Age Pension Benefits of National Pension Insurance, Survivor Pension of National Pension Insurance, National Pension Disability Pension, Mentally/Physically Disability Basic Guaranteed Pension Payment, Old-Age Basic Guaranteed Pension Payment, and Indigenous People Payments of National Pension Insurance).
- Individuals receiving Welfare Allowance for Elderly Farmers.
- Individuals receiving Farmers’ Pension.
- Individuals receiving Monthly Pension Scheme for Pension of Labor Insurance.
- Individuals receiving Assistance for Living Expenses for Physically and Mentally Disabled People for Physically and Mentally Disabled People.
- Individuals receiving Living Allowance for Mid or Low-Income Elders.
- Veterans of Fully Government-Paid Home-Care Placement
- Children and youth placed under the Protection of Children and Youths Welfare and Rights Act.
- Personnel at government agencies at all levels stationed abroad and their spouse.